Any cosmetic surgery procedure involves complex and subtle adjustment of the skin, tissue and fat in order to achieve safe, desirable and natural looking results. Patients can be anxious about the outcomes because it involves their aesthetic appearance and personality. The best way to feel safe and reassured in such procedures is to choose a highly trained and experienced surgeon.
Dr. Bryson Richards is a board certified plastic surgeon providing cutting edge surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures. Dr. Richards ensures every patient receives personalized care and attention, and he remains highly accessible to them at every stage of the procedure and beyond. He provides aesthetic procedures to patients in Pahrump, NV and other locations.
Education and Training
Dr. Richards was trained in advanced plastic surgery at the renowned Cleveland Clinic, where he completed his fellowship. He is a graduate of Cornell Medical School in New York City. He was chosen the chief resident in plastic surgery at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY. He is regularly invited to speak and share his expertise with other surgeons at various national medical meetings.
With 14 years of education and training at the country’s premier plastic surgery centers, Dr. Richards is in a strong position to provide high quality aesthetic and reconstructive procedures. He has been board certified in plastic surgery by the prestigious American Board of Plastic Surgery, which is an eloquent testimony to his authoritative expertise, continuing education, and maintenance of the highest standards of care as a cosmetic surgeon.
Papers and Presentations
Dr. Richards’ scientific paper describing a technique that substantially reduces pain after breast implant surgery was published in the leading national Aesthetic Surgery Journal and has been cited by other breast surgery articles. He was also honored with the top resident research award for studying data to identify patterns that would enhance patient care. Dr. Richards receives patients from Pahrump, NV and other areas for various plastic surgery procedures.
Dr. Richards made the following key presentations in recent years, among several others:
- Improving Pain Management in Surgical Facial Rejuvenation: Podium Presentation at the Ohio Valley Society for Plastic Surgeons meeting in West Virginia, June 2014
- The Role of Injectables in Aesthetic Surgery: Financial Implications: Podium presentation at the American Association of Plastic Surgeons Meeting, Miami, FL, April 2014
Dr. Richards has earned numerous accolades and honors over the years for his dedicated work in the area of plastic surgery. Some of the important awards received by him include:
- Joseph M. Serletti, MD, Resident Research Award, 2013 – For Excellence in Academic Plastic Surgery at URMC
- Senior Top Gun Award, 2012 – Overall highest score on plastic surgery in-service of plastic surgery residents at URMC
- Junior Top Gun Award, 2011 – Highest score on plastic surgery in-service exam at junior level among plastic surgery residents at URMC
- Phi Kappa Phi, 2004 – Undergraduate honors society
- Omicron Delta Epsilon, 2004 – International Economics Honors Society
- Eagle Scout, 1996
During his spare time, Dr. Richards gets involved with community issues at various levels. He was a part of the plastic surgery volunteer mission to Uganda in 2012.
Taking new patients from Las Vegas, Bullhead City, Laughlin, Pahrump, NV and surrounding areas.