Give your skin the TLC it needs to stay naturally healthy and radiantly beautiful with Solta’s Clear + Brilliant® Laser skin resurfacing!
- Cost: $250 per treatment
- Gentle yet powerful skin resurfacing for mild correction or regular maintenance
- Can be completed in 30 minutes
- Best when performed regularly as part of a regular skin care regime
- Maximizes patient comfort without sacrificing results
- Less downtime than traditional fractional laser treatments
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bryson Richards and laser specialist Lynette Stephens are excited to now offer the Solta Clear + Brilliant® laser skin resurfacing system for patients seeking a smooth, fresh, and healthy complexion! This minimally-invasive, non-ablative facial rejuvenation system is designed to gently, yet effectively target mild to moderate signs of aging, improve the efficacy of your home skin care regime, and help your skin look—and feel—naturally healthy and radiantly beautiful.
Benefits of Clear + Brilliant® Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Minimally-invasive, non-ablative treatment designed to maximize comfort
- Ideal for patients requiring mild to moderate correction of the visible signs of aging
- Perfect as a maintenance treatment to extend the results of more intensive treatments
- Increases skin permeability to enhance effectiveness of anti-aging serums and creams
- Requires only 30 minutes for complete treatment
- No downtime required; can use regular products and return to normal activities immediately
How Clear + Brilliant® Works
This revolutionary laser resurfacing system works by gently wounding the outer surface of your skin in order to stimulate your body’s own healing mechanisms. This non-ablative fractional laser creates a patented patterns of microscopic lesions across the treatment area with the Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System. The pattern of microscopic lesions ensures that the lesions are surrounded by large areas of healthy skin to promote rapid healing, thus delivering powerful results with less discomfort and little to no social downtime.
A typical Clear + Brilliant® treatment requires an office visit of about 30 minutes. A topical numbing ointment will be applied to the treatment area, then the Clear + Brilliant® handpiece will be gently moved across the skin for about 15 minutes. In some cases, a topical antioxidant serum and/or a refreshing biocellulose masque may be applied to the treatment area immediately after treatment, when the skin is at its most pervious. After treatment, some patients may experience redness and mild swelling, both of which should disappear within 12 hours. Ichiness and/or skin sensitivity are also common immediately after treatment as the skin begins to renew itself.
Contact Dr. Richards
Dr. Richards understands that every patient has unique medical needs and aesthetic preferences, which is why his treatment philosophy is based upon the foundational principle of individualized customization. In practice, this concept amounts to in-depth consultations, treatment plans that have been tailored to meet your specific needs, and comprehensive patient education, both before and after your skin rejuvenation treatment.
Dr. Richards makes it a priority to spend ample time with each cosmetic surgery patient, and to be highly accessible to his patients during every phase of their aesthetic enhancement experience. He works closely with Lynette to ensure the safety and efficacy of every treatment. If you have questions about amazing facial rejuvenation with Solta’s Clear and Brilliant Laser Skin Resurfacing, please contact our office today. We look forward to speaking with you!