World-Class Cosmetic Surgery with a World-Class Surgeon in Sunny, Vacation Hotspot Las Vegas!
Dr. Bryson Richards, Board certified plastic surgeon, has made traveling for your cosmetic procedure simpler and safer than ever! With a private surgical center on-site in his private practice and a private recovery town home just blocks away, you can now achieve your cosmetic dreams just steps away from the world-famous Las Vegas strip. Dr. Richards’ surgical practice and recovery town home are both easily accessible from Las Vegas’ large international airport, so you can enjoy Dr. Richards’ top-notch skill while minimizing the inconvenience of travel.
Convenience: Dr. Richards’ private practice is conveniently located in easily-accessible vacation hotspot, Las Vegas
Safety: Your surgery will be performed in the safety and convenience of Dr. Richards’ on-site state-of-the-art surgery center
Comfort: You can recover in the privacy and comfort of our 3-bedroom town home just a few blocks away from Dr. Richards’ surgery center
Hassle-Free: Our staff has clear and well-established procedures to make planning and preparing for your surgery as easy and as hassle-free as possible
Our Proven Process for Out-of-Town Patients
The fact is, traveling for your cosmetic procedure need not be difficult or complicated. Our knowledgeable, helpful staff will walk you through our proven process, which is designed to ensure that you achieve the results you want from your surgery with a minimum of fuss. The process is easy:
- Call our office to schedule an initial phone consultation with Dr. Richards
- As directed by Dr. Richards, email a series of photos of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once Dr. Richards has reviewed your photos, he will contact you to finalize the details of your procedure
- Our staff will work with you to schedule your surgery and coordinate the details of your stay
Things You Should Know:
- Patients may choose to stay in our comfortable and private 3-bedroom, 2 car garage town home during their post-surgery recovery. We will work with you to make your stay as pleasant as can be; however, it is important to note that all patients must have a family member or friend stay with them for the first 24 hours after surgery, if not longer.
- Patients are responsible for making and confirming all of their own travel arrangements. Our staff can provide recommendations and assistance if necessary.
- Patients are responsible for paying for all travel-related costs. Please be aware that the cost of travel, including but not limited to airfare, ground transport, and lodging before and after surgery, is not included in any cost estimates provided by Dr. Richards.
Contact Dr. Richards
Dr. Richards understands that every patient has unique medical needs and aesthetic preferences, which is why his treatment philosophy is based upon the foundational principle of individualized customization. In practice, this concept amounts to in-depth consultations, treatment plans that have been tailored to meet your specific needs, and comprehensive patient education, both before and after your skin rejuvenation treatment.
Dr. Richards makes it a priority to spend ample time with each cosmetic surgery patient, and to be highly accessible to his patients during every phase of their aesthetic enhancement experience. He works closely with his entire team to ensure your safety, your comfort, and your satisfaction throughout your entire experience. If you have questions about traveling to Las Vegas for your cosmetic procedure with Dr. Bryson Richards, please contact our office today. We look forward to speaking with you!