The accumulation of unwanted submental fat tissue can cause the appearance of an unsightly double chin. This problem can cause discomfort and aesthetic concerns among men, and as a result a growing number of men are seeking solutions for double chin reduction. Working men would typically try to avoid cosmetic surgery because of the prolonged downtime and potential risk of complications.
For all such men, Kybella non-surgical double chin reduction treatment is proving to be a highly effective solution. Kybella is the first and only injectable treatment to reduce submental fat or double chin that has been approved by the FDA. Dr. Bryson Richards is one of the pre-eminent plastic surgeons providing Kybella double chin reduction and other procedures to men and women in Las Vegas, NV and surrounding communities.
Feeling self-conscious about a double chin appearance is natural not just for women, but also for men. The unsightly appearance and a poorly defined chin may make a man feel aesthetically dissatisfied. Plastic surgery may not be an option for busy working men, which will make them sensible candidates for Kybella’s non-surgical double chin reduction.
Double chin may occur due to genetic reasons even when a man follows an exercise regimen and a balanced diet. Men with an overweight condition may also develop a double chin, but they should choose Kybella treatment only once the body weight has stabilized. Dr. Bryson receives male patients from Las Vegas, NV and nearby areas for Kybella double chin reduction.
Changing Trends with Kybella
On average, a plastic surgery office may receive only about 10% patients who are male, while the remaining 90% are all female. However, in the case of Kybella double chin reduction procedure, this trend is changing dramatically. A cosmetic surgeon may now expect to receive about 40 to 50% of their Kybella patients who are men.
On certain days, a practice may have more men as compared to women seeking Kybella procedure. A majority of these men are likely to be from the corporate world. With a double chin, chances are they may feel highly uncomfortable and choked while wearing a tie and suit. If they choose to wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing with an open collar, it may render a sloppy appearance at work.
Men with a double chin who operate in the business world can often been seen adjusting their neck if they are wearing a necktie and a top-buttoned shirt. This is one of the reasons for the increasingly popularity of Kybella treatment among busy men, who can hardly afford an elective surgery which will require them to take several days off from work.
How does Kybella Work?
Kybella received the FDA’s approval with a unanimous 17-0 vote. Kybell is based on deoxycholic acid, which is naturally found in the body and works to absorb unwanted fats. When this treatment is injected directly into the excess fat tissue beneath the chin, it works to destroy the stubborn fat cells, which then get naturally reabsorbed by the body. Patients can receive up to six treatment sessions with Kybella to achieve the desired results.
If you would like more information on cosmetic surgery procedures and treatments performed by Las Vegas, Nevada plastic surgeon, Dr. Bryson Richards please contact us at 702.870.7070