Most people assume that the only way to improve the appearance of their nose is to get a surgery done. Correlating with this, liquid rhinoplasty or non-surgical rhinoplasty is attaining popularity in the US and around the world as an alternative to surgical rhinoplasty. There are several benefits to a non-surgical nose job. For instance, there is almost no downtime and the results become visible immediately.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bryson Richards provides non-surgical rhinoplasty or filler rhinoplasty to patients in Las Vegas, NV, and surrounding locations.
What is Non-surgical Rhinoplasty?
Nonsurgical nose job involves dermal fillers for enhancing the shape of the nose and taking care of other concerns. The procedure is virtually pain free, effective, and quick. Filler injectables containing hyaluronic acid is generally inserted in the nose for achieving desired results.
Restylane is a recommended option for nose jobs because it has a thin consistency. Moreover, other fillers may be used depending on your unique nasal anatomy and desired aesthetic goals. The best part about nonsurgical rhinoplasty is that it offers temporary results that don’t last for more than a year.
Candidates for Filler Rhinoplasty
It is important to understand that nonsurgical nose job is not a true alternative to surgery. There are several things that can be achieved with dermal fillers. However, the results may not nearly be as dramatic as getting a surgical rhinoplasty. The ideal candidate will have a fair understanding of what the procedure can and cannot do for them. You should also be in good general health.
Dermal fillers can be used for adding to the nose and removing bumps or other blemishes. It is best to consult with a capable cosmetic surgeon if you want to know whether liquid rhinoplasty is a suitable procedure for you or not.
Possible Improvements through Non-surgical Rhinoplasty
There are specific improvements that can be achieved through a nonsurgical rhinoplasty. These are:
- Correction of low bridge by adding filler to build it up. This is generally useful in people of an African or Asian descent
- Dermal fillers can be used for filling around a nose bump to create a straight and smooth nose while improving the contour and profile of the nose
- Non-surgical nose job can correct a divot or dip in the nose bridge
- Liquid rhinoplasty can be used for correcting irregularities and improving symmetry of the nose to create an illusion of a regular and symmetric nasal structure
Issues that Cannot be Addressed with a Liquid Rhinoplasty
Non-surgical rhinoplasty may not be recommended in the following concerns:
- It cannot be used for removing a large hump or bump
- Liquid rhinoplasty cannot be used for reducing the size of the nose
- You cannot reduce the size of a bulbous tip with nonsurgical rhinoplasty
- Wide nostrils cannot be corrected using dermal fillers
- Your surgeon will not be able to correct a drooping nose tip with nonsurgical rhinoplasty
It’s critical to have realistic expectations if you want satisfactory results. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Bryson Richards receives patients from Las Vegas, NV, and nearby areas for non-surgical or liquid rhinoplasty.
Contact Las Vegas Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Richards to Schedule a Consultation
Taking new patients from Las Vegas, Bullhead City, Laughlin, Pahrump, Mesquite NV and surrounding areas.