Immune Booster IV therapy is what you need if looking for a way to give your immunity system a boost or to gear up for the flu season. This is a powerful therapy known for providing successful results. It is carefully customized with a combination of ingredients depending on your individual needs.
This IV fluid hydrating treatment is an effective way of fortifying your immune system. High hydration levels ensure that your body has plenty of fluids in the body to keep your system properly functioning. IV fluid is useful in removing toxins from the body before they weaken the immune system.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bryson Richards provides Immune Booster IV therapy to patients in Las Vegas, NV, and surrounding communities.
What is Included in IV Therapy?
- High Dose Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Vitamin B12
- Magnesium Chloride
- Calcium Gluconate
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
- Dexpanthenol (Vitamin B5)
- B-Complex 100 (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6)
Effect of IV Therapy
Vitamin C, vitamin B, and calcium compounds have been linked to positive immune boosting benefits. Magnesium chloride is particularly useful for controlling inflammation and infection. Vitamin C helps in repairing tissue damage and fighting free radicals.
According to research, ingredients used in immune booster IV therapy are vital for a well-functioning immune system. The therapy is helpful in improving resistance against several diseases. The ingredients are necessary for normal development of teeth and bones, and general growth.
Role of B-Complex Vitamin
8 different vitamins complex perform a wide range of vital functions. This includes converting food to energy, cardiovascular support, and boosting the immune system. The therapy works towards boosting the body’s defense system and increasing energy levels. This is key to boosting immunity.
Role of Glutathione
This is also called master antioxidant. It helps in detoxifying the body, removes free radicals, supports the immune system, and maintains gut and liver health. Glutathione helps in fortifying the immune system in two ways:
- It plays an important role in the proper functioning of white blood cells or T-cell lymphocytes.
- It stimulates the activity and production of natural killer (NK) cells.
Supports Your Immune System
These are a few ways immune therapy supports the immune system:
- Delivers high doses of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Glutathione, and other essential nutrients. It supports white blood cells production and distribution.
- Ensures 100% nutrient absorption and bioavailability for functioning of optimal organs.
- Maintains optimal nutritional environment and nutritional balances.
- Increases antioxidant protection and levels for fighting free radicals, which may cause cell damage and weak body functioning.
- Facilitates removal of damaging compounds and detoxification that may cause inflammation.
- Helps maintain a healthy gut which improves the immune system.
- Delivers effective and quick hydration to help the cells carry enough oxygen to prevent build-up of toxins that affects the immune system.
IV therapy is a prophylactic for restorative and acute purposes. It’s ideal for individuals that want to boost their immune system. Ideal candidates include individuals that are susceptible to infection or have flu and cold-like symptoms. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Bryson Richards receives patients from Las Vegas, NV, and nearby areas for Immune Booster IV therapy.
Contact Las Vegas Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Richards to Schedule a Consultation
If you would like more information on cosmetic surgery procedures and treatments performed by Las Vegas, Nevada plastic surgeon, Dr. Bryson Richards please contact us at 702.870.7070
Taking new patients from Las Vegas, Bullhead City, Laughlin, Pahrump, Mesquite NV and surrounding areas.